Monday, December 10, 2007

Cycat dnia / quote of the day. Jack Nicholson


"My faceci mamy więcej wspólnego z psami niż z kobietami na tym polu. Wiem...wiem... prowadziłem rozwiązłe życie bo mogło być tych kobiet z 9.000. "  We have more in common with a male dog than we do with a woman in this department. This may be male chauvinism in a certain context. But, baby, it's also science. There could be 9,000 for all I know – I used to live so freely. You can’t get too wild these days but I’m as wild as you can get Jack Nicholson o swoim podejściu do małżeństwa w wywiadzie dla Men's Journal source source 2

Dobrze,że nie zostawił każdej potomka bo jakby go pozwały o alimenty poszedłby siedzieć. A 9.000 spadkobierców wywołałoby III wojnę światową. Good for him that he didn't left 9000 children. One for every woman he f**k. They could couse Third World War fighting for his inheritance.

No comments:

Post a Comment