Friday, July 16, 2010

Next fucktape.



Mel: “I don’t have any fucking money! I have to support you and everybody else! I have to sell paintings. I have to sell my box at the Lakers game!"

OctoSana: "You're the meanest person I know."
Mel: "WHAT!? Yeah, you know what mean is now. Don't you? I like to show you what mean really is, bitch, cunt, whore, gold digger."

Mel: "You used me and you are telling me and proving to me what you were and what I suspected! Fucking user! You fucking used me! I will never forgive you!"

OctoSana: "You ruined my life and you didn't give me a penny!"
Mel: You ruined my life first! I ruined your life? How did I ruin your life? I gave you shit! You gave me nothing but fucking grief! Alright? And bad publicity, you cunt! How did I ruin your life?

Mel: "Look at what you've fucking done! Look at your son! He's a fucking mess! You fucking excuse for a mother! You're a fucking bitch!"
OctoSana: "You're the worst father I've ever met. Goodbye." CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment