Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a FUCKING NICE GUY. Mel Gibson all truly love words / speaking to Oksana fkors/ - enjoy.



"You make me want to smoke. You fuck my day up!"

"You should just fucking smile and bloooow me, because I deserve it!"

"Go to the goddamn jacuzzi yourself. Go fuck the jacuzzi! You have no fucking soul! And my soul is screaming, because you don't want to join mine!"

"I left my wife, because we have no spiritual common ground. You and I have none! You won't even fucking try."

OctoSana - "You need medication."
Mel - "WHAT!? WHAT!? I NEEEED A WOMAN! Not a little girl with a fucking dysfunctional cunt!"

OctoSana - "I'll call the police."
Mel - "WHAT?! WHAT?! You fucking cunt! You're in my house!"

OctoSana - "You're going to answer one day, boy."
Mel - "WHAT?! WHAT?! I'll put you in a fucking rose garden you cunt! You understand that? Because I'm capable of it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment